Batman: Arkham Origins
Buy Batman Arkham Origins now!
You will get the Key for the game via eMail immediately within a few minutes.
Download the game FULL speed for free via the Steam network.
Steam can be found here.
You've hidden in the shadows and tied enemies to the ceiling beams in Batman: Arkham Asylum. You've leapt from the rooftops and put fear into the hearts of criminals in Batman: Arkham City. Now see how The Batman earned his reputation and started his one-man war on the criminals of Gotham City in Batman: Arkham Origins. Taking place before Batman: Arkham Asylum, this prequel will feature Batman meeting many of his greatest enemies for the very first time. It's going to be less handshaking and more flying Batarangs and bullets. You'll also see some new faces among Batman's rogues gallery, including the creepy and incredibly malicious Black Mask.
- The Arkham Story Begins: Batman Arkham Origins features a pivotal tale set on Christmas Eve where Batman is hunted by eight of the deadliest assassins from the DC Comics Universe. Players become an early-career Batman as he encounters for the first time many of the characters that shape his future.
- Enhanced Detective Mode: Think like Batman with an all-new Case File system that allows players to analyze seemingly impossible-to-solve crime reconstructions in real time. Combining Batman’s cowl sensors with the Batcomputer, players can digitally recreate crimes and study detailed simulation of the act as it happened.
- Gotham City will learn to fear Batman: Take back the sprawling streets of Gotham years before its transformation into Arkham City. Glide above or battle your way through new and ever more dangerous districts in the quest for justice. Prevent crimes in progress, take down gangs of violent new criminals and explore deadly new locations, from the impoverished streets to the penthouses of Gotham’s wealthy.
- Gotham’s Most Wanted: The city streets are filled with more than just Black Mask’s assassins. Locate and take down Gotham’s most violent and dangerous criminals to earn unique upgrades.
- Lethal New Enemies: Fight new foes such as the Armored Enforcer, the Martial Artist and more – each of which challenge players to approach Batman’s FreeFlow Combat scenarios in different ways. Classic FreeFlow combat is expanded with every new opponent – and with Batman’s abilities to engage them.
- New Gadgets: Utilize Batman’s signature gadgets or take advantage of powerful new additions such as the Remote Claw, the Concussion Detonator and more. Use the Remote Claw to create new routes by deploying strategic tightropes or directly attack enemies by stringing them up from vantage points. Ready the Concussion Detonator to stun and disorient groups of opponents in close combat.
- New and Familiar Characters: Experience a fresh take on iconic Batman characters including Black Mask, Penguin, Deathstroke, Bane, Deadshot, Anarky, Captain Gordon, The Joker, Copperhead, Firefly and others yet to be revealed.
- New Online Mode: Play online with friends and foes in 3v3v2 gameplay that blends traditional Arkham gameplay with third-person shooter mechanics. Hunt as Batman or Robin against the most challenging opponents yet – friends and other gamers online – or take a walk on the dark side as a Super-Villain Elite and be part of The Joker or Bane’s gang. Gamers playing as a Super-Villain Elite will also have a chance to seize control of either The Joker or Bane for a limited amount of time.
OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8 (32 bit)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS / AMD Radeon HD 3850
Hard Drive: 20 GB available space
OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8 (64 bit)
Processor: Intel Core i5-750 2.67 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 6950